top of page

SGHV-Lossetal Gruppe

Öffentlich·2 Mitglieder

[[[watch tv===]]++] Stream: Olympique Marseille VS Shakhtar Donetsk Live 22 February 2024

Olympique Marseille vs Shakhtar Donetsk ❱ 22.02.2024 ❱ Football ❱ Europa League, Europe ⚡ Livescore ⭐Best Betting Odds ✌ H2H Stats ✍ Match Preview.

In goal, Lampard has been forced to dispense with Kepa Arrizabalaga, after he showed not the slightest sign of developing the presence or reliability necessary for a top keeper. Though Willy Caballero, his replacement, played well tonight, he too is not up to standard and there is not a doubt that Lampard would like to buy a replacement. Last season this game ended in a 4-2 win for the hosts while the game at Wimborne between them also ended with 3 goals scored that time Wimborne won the game with a clear 3-0 in the end. But Wimborne is really not that strong on the road with a record of just 2-1-5 so far, they should score as the hosts conceded 15 goals in 7 home games, and their last 5 home games ended all of them with over 2.5 goals scored some by 4 goals or more as well. It was a performance with great balance across the pitch, and one that suggests the future is bright. Tottenham celebrate Moussa Sissoko's fifthGetty Images MAN OF THE MATCH Harry Kane (Tottenham): Kane edges it over Son because he made more of an impact in the second half. The England captain is well and truly in form, but he offered more than just two goals on the day. Gorodeya will be the host for this game in the best league in Belarus against Shakhtyor. The host were beaten in their opening game of the season against Vitebsk by 1-0 away from home while the guest also lost at home to Torpedo 0-1. The visiting team are still the overwhelming favorite coming to this game against Gorodeya, they are undefeated in their last 9 games which they have played against them. When the two sides met here last season that game ended without a single goal being scored. This time around I think the host can win this one A criticism aimed at Chelsea this season is the amount of points they have dropped at home and against their top six rivals. Having an experienced head in the team like Giroud in a team who have one of the youngest average age starting XIs in the Premier League this season could help alleviate that. Giroud has simply not been involved as much as he should have been at this point in the season and deserves a run in the team. Goalline technology inexplicably failed to award them a clear goal in what ended up being a goalless draw with Aston Villa. It means that the Blades haven't found the back of the net in three games. Attacking has never been their strong suit (now averaging less than one goal per game in the league) but Chris Wilder will be concerned about how the defensive solidity which has defined their season has fallen apart over the last week. The basement boys looking for an escape A few weeks ago, few would have given Espanyol, Mallorca or Leganes any hope of escaping the La Liga relegation zone. However, all four sides showed this weekend they are up for the fight in a bid to retain their top division status. Basement club Espanyol pulled off a deserved 2-2 draw away at Champions League chasing Sevilla on Sunday, just 24 hours after Mallorca recorded their first win for a month – and only a sixth victory of the season – at home to Alaves. There are negotiations between Xavi and Barcelona now and we wish him success wherever he decides to go," he told Qatari network Al Kass. On Friday, Al Sadd's general manager Turki Al-Ali said the club knew Xavi would eventually return to Barca but urged the Spanish side to negotiate with them directly. The Premier League, English Football League, Women's Super League and men and women's FA Cup competitions were suspended on Friday following an emergency meeting sparked by Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta testing positive for the virus a day earlier. Why did we wait until Friday? Why did it take Mikel Arteta to get ill for the game in England to do the right thing?" the former England and Manchester United captain wrote in a column for the Times. Manchester City were made to rue Ilkay Gundogan's first-half penalty miss as Tottenham defeated the Premier League champions 2-0 in north London. See alsoTottenham Hotspur v Manchester City - Premier League LIVE Oleksandr Zinchenko's second-half dismissal triggered a collapse from City, with Steven Bergwijn scoring on his Spurs debut, with Son Heung-min adding a second soon after. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Reece James (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Mateo Kovacic. Posted at 81' Attempt blocked. Emerson (Chelsea) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 77' Willian (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 77' Foul by Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United). SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, West Ham United. Messi has scored 11 goals this season for Barca and struck a superb winner in last week's 1-0 win at Atletico Madrid which kept the Catalans top of the standings, locked on 31 points with Real Madrid. Barca will still be without injured trio Nelson Semedo, Ousmane Dembele and Jordi Alba for the game with promoted Mallorca, who are 17th in the standings and have lost four of their last six league outings. Leicester City boss Rodgers is winless in all 15 of his meetings with Chelsea as a manager (drawn eight, lost seven), the most times he has faced a single opponent without winning in his managerial career. This was the first time that Leicester had conceded a goal in this season's FA Cup, making them the last of the 123 sides to participate in the competition proper in 2019-20 to concede a goal. Chelsea have won five consecutive matches across all competitions, their best such winning run since they won seven in succession between September and October 2019. The match FA cup England we look see a best new chance for our play the pick at the mach now and we look get a best new win for this pick what be a best new chance for us get a win and do our pick best for this time. We will play the best pick for this mach a pick over from 2.25 goals where we look see minimal three goals what be best for our pick and can we look get a new 7.50 points to our order in full total time this mach. Happy and Joy! I remember Paul Ince came in with a cheap shot, he smashed me out on the line. I was on my back ready to bounce for him and, before I knew it, I had four guys right there getting a grip of him. After that, I think they knew we were down there to do a number on them, because it wasn't just about ability, there was a real grit and determination. It was a special night. When I go to England, it's still mentioned'Even though Scotland ultimately went out 2-1 on aggregate and therefore failed to reach Euro 2000, they left Wembley with pride after putting in a performance that was worthy enough to turn the tie around. The world's best women's club competition will get both the platform and visibility it deserves," said UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin. UEFA added that marketing and television coverage would be centralised from the group stage onwards and matches would be scheduled to avoid clashing with any other major European football. The Cypriot champions have three points more than their counterparts from Azerbaijan plus a superior head-to-head record, while Sevilla are eight points further ahead and therefore guaranteed to win the group. APOEL and Sevilla are both already through to the round of 32, the team from Cyprus having qualified on Matchday 5 as runners-up to the three-time UEFA Europa League winners, who have yet to drop a point in Group A. For me football is an easy target sometimes," he told Sky Sports on Tuesday. It's unfair to call on any individual or footballers. I know players do a great amount of work in the community and players are doing a lot to help this situation. Discussions are taking place between players and clubs, what kind of contribution they'll make. TALKING POINT Where should Fernandinho play? He was excellent at centre-back, but without him in midfield, his team lack bite. Rodri is a good player, but he's a controller not a tone-setter, and the difference was clear in the opening part of the game. No midfield can get by without at least a bit of aggression. Lewandowski, leading the scorers' list with 19 league goals, underwent minor groin surgery during the winter break but has been ruled fit for Sunday. Robert may not be at 100 percent but he is close to 100 percent," Flick told a news conference. He is an absolute professional and has worked well in training (this week). Surprisingly, Erik Lamela coming on proved the catalyst to Spurs taking the game on more and they showed they can threaten the German side. That said, with an away goal lead, and having exerted themselves so much up until this point, it is understandable that Leipzig's ambition decreased at this point and if Tottenham give Leipzig half the chances they did here in the second leg, they will need to repeat their Ajax heroics, at the very least. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Southampton 0, Arsenal 2. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt missed. Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) header from the left side of the six yard box misses to the right. Assisted by Bukayo Saka with a cross. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Jan Bednarek. Posted at 90'+3' Shane Long (Southampton) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Sead Kolasinac (Arsenal). Fabinho was injured in a collision with Napoli winger Hirving Lozano and the midfielder limped down the tunnel in the 19th minute as Klopp took off the Brazilian and replaced him with Georginio Wijnaldum. Further assessment on the injury has discovered Fabinho will be out of action until the New Year," the club said in a statement https://www. We’re confident that a double chance bet on the hosts will payout this weekend and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-0. AZ head into the game as the clear form favourites with eight wins from their last nine matches, while Ajax look vulnerable for the first time this season following back to back defeats and no goals in their last two matches. If AZ are going to close the gap on Ajax then this would appear to be the most likely moment to do so, with the home advantage and form in their favour. However, Ajax are yet to lose on the road so the double chance bet covers us if the pair play out a draw. The visitors have suffered a loss in three consecutive games. Which has made them drop out of playoff. To top it all they will be playing a team from a higher level(a premier league team) that have lost just twice at home these season unbeaten in seven. His status as one of the club's highest earners has perhaps contributed to his exile, with English Championship side Preston linked with him in the last window. GLEN KAMARA (24, midfielder, Rangers)Linked with: JuventusThe Finn is an interesting one. Signed by Rangers from Dundee for a nominal fee last January after falling out of favour, the midfielder ends 2019 with reports of interest from Juventus and with Euro 2020 to look forward to with his national team. March 17 (Reuters) - The Euro 2020 soccer Championship, trumpeted as a continent-wide feast of football from Dublin to Baku, was postponed for a year on Tuesday as the coronavirus pandemic claimed its biggest sporting casualty yet. The fate of the 24-nation, month-long showpiece due to start in June had hung in the balance ever since Europe's domestic leagues shut down in the wake of the sweeping health crisis, which has killed around 7,500 people worldwide. I'd urge them if they are struggling really badly to speak to someone because I know from personal experience now how that helped me. Keane (left) is looking forward to returning to play once it is safe to do soKeane has also opened up about his feelings during the current coronavirus lockdown. He and his fellow Premier League players have been stepping up training this week as football prepares to return following a period of suspension. Newcastle is team who will resolve everything with this win. They are now 11 points far from relegation zone and with this win they will be safe 100 percent. Aston Villa don't look good at all. I saw them against Chelsea and have nothing to see. Without some good play upfront, with many mistakes back in defense with goalkeeper out of form I don't see any chances for this team. Newcastle look to be much better at moment with excellent odds and I will go with full stake. The surest path to victory is by playing well, it's important to remember that," Setien added. I have very clear ideas, I listen to everyone but it's difficult to convince me to change my ways. I am my team's biggest defender and I'll die with my ideas. Setien got his first top-flight job with Las Palmas in 2015 but rose to prominence in a two-year spell with Real Betis which included masterminding a 4-3 victory away to Barca. Huddersfield won 4-3 on penalties after a 1-1 draw at Stoke, while Burnley beat Hull 2-1 in another third-tier battle. Chorley, the lowest ranked side left, lost 2-1 after extra time to Brighouse. That honour now belongs to Actonians, whose third-round game at Billericay added to Brighouse's tie at home to Barnsley means at least two fourth-tier sides will reach round four. Speaking about his proposal, Moyes said: "Maybe there's a way that a certain amount of Premier League teams wouldn't enter. I understand the fixture pile-up and there are an awful lot of games for the top players. A lot who will be playing in the Euros and just off the back of playing long seasons, Saturday-Wednesday, and are then expected to start again in the Premier League with only two or three weeks' break. The club said that the comments were sarcastic and aimed at Balotelli's critics. Last week, all 20 Serie A clubs signed an open letter saying Italian football had to do more to fight racism. Earlier this year, Englishman Smalling, who has joined Roma on loan from Manchester United, backed a campaign for players to boycott social media for 24 hours in a protest against racism. Chelsea have lost only two of their past 20 games against Leicester in all competitions (W13 D5 L2), although they are winless in four against the Foxes (D3 L1). Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool highlights Key stat: This is Chelsea's 18th FA Cup quarter-final in the Premier League era (since 1992-93), more than any other side. They've progressed from six of their past seven, losing the other in 2016 away at Everton. Pacos Ferreira have only kept clean sheets in 29% of their home games this season and the same percentage can be used to highlight the number of clean sheets Braga have kept in their away games. Both teams have scored in 43% of Pacos Ferreira’s home games so far and exactly three goals have been scored in 29% of the hosts’ home matches. It was the second time this has happened to Liverpool this season as their match against Manchester United on January 12 was also postponed. Chairman Peter Moore said he was in continual discussions with Tranmere chief Mark Palios and added: "We need to try to find a solution to provide our LFC Women with the surface they deserve. In Sweden, Sirius and Hacken are expected to meet today in a Allsvenskan match which will be held at Studenternas IP stadium, Uppsala city. The teams have previously met 4 times where Hacken won 3 times and drew in 1 match. In this fixture, Hacken has proved to be strong and therefore has high potential of winning in the fixture. Shakhtar V Marseille LIVE Stream 15 February 2024 7 days ago — Marseille Live and Shakhtar Donetsk will meet on Monday at 7:00 ET at Stamford Bridge for the first leg of the season. Last year the teams split ... Vitebsk comes from a 2-3 home loss vs Slavia Mozyr, so scoring at least once in this home game seems to be likely for them: Shakhtyor has scored 4 goals in the last 3 official games and scoring more than once seems to be likely for them today. Both teams have scored at least once in 6 out of the last 8 matches played here, so they should both score this time too: Vitebsk's attack is certainly weaker than Shakhtyor, but home advantage should allow them to score some goals and an Over should be likely in this home match vs Shakhtyor. Marseille vs. Shakhtar Live 22.02.2024 Sign In. F | Group 2 hours ago — Streaming: Marseille vs. Shakhtar Live 22.02.2024 Sign In. FC Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Olympique de Marseille. UEFA Europa League. THU 4:30 PM. Add in the fact the government's furlough scheme ends in October, and it's clear the prospect of playing in empty stadiums is seen as not economically viable for even some in the second tier. Championship clubs have been issuing dire warnings. Ayr United say some could "revolt" or go into administration if forced to play behind closed doors, chiming with Queen of the South's assessment of "financial suicide" if games go ahead without subsidies in place. Saint-Étienne have now won just three of their last eleven games in all competitions. Under Claude Puel they are level for the third most goals conceded in Ligue 1 in that time and despite them losing just one home match under the Frenchman, they have really struggled against extremely beatable teams like Amiens (2-2), Oleksandria (1-1) and Gent (0-0). They have conceded 17 goals in their last seven games now and will need to be on top form as they host Nantes. Liverpool require two wins to secure their first English top flight title in 30 years and former boss Kenny Dalglish said it would be a travesty if the season is cancelled. That wouldn't be fair and any person with football at heart would admit that would be totally out of order," Dalglish wrote in his column for The Sunday Post newspaper. And he would have been delighted by their start which saw them keep the Seagulls at arm's length while creating clear-cut chances of their own. Benteke spurned the first, awkwardly miscuing his effort wide of goal after James McArthur's lofted pass sent him clear. Cheikhou Kouyate then got the ball caught under his studs after latching on to a Benteke header which allowed Ryan to smother the ball at his feet. The visitors sit four points above Plymouth and have played one game fewer this season and have so far outplayed this weekends’ hosts in League Two, but there isn’t much between the two clubs and we are expecting a close and competitive ninety minutes this weekend. FC Daugavpils will play against Metta / LU in the Optibet Virsliga of Latvia on Monday. FC Daugavpils lost first two matches of this season at home and away. They don't Scored any goal in the last two matches but they Defeated newly Promoted Tukums 2000 by 6-0 in the last game on road. While Metta/ LU also lost first two games of this season at home and away. They lost to Spartaks by 1-2 at home in the first game and Defeated Jelgava by 1-0 in the last game at home. In conclusion, FC Daugavpils Defeated Metta / LU in two of the last four head to head matches . First Ronaldo shot. So typically coming in from the left he looks for the far post but can't get any curl on the shot and it goes wide. Juve are on the rack and Lyon appeal for a penalty. They are checking it on VAR now. No penalty! Quick check and the verdict is negative. It hit Cuadro on the chest then his inner arm which he was moving away from the ball.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...
bottom of page